NORWALK, Conn. -- Sen. Bob Duff (D- Norwalk, Darien) will serve lunch to senior citizens and hold office hours at Broad River Homes on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to come and address any questions or concerns they have with the state senator.
“It’s my job to represent the views of our community at the State Capitol, so I value every opportunity I get to talk with Darien and Norwalk residents, hear their opinions and answer their questions," Duff said in a statement. "I am looking forward to a good discussion at Broad River Homes."
Broad River Homes is located at 108 New Canaan Ave, in Norwalk.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident