NORWALK, Conn. -- Sen. Bob Duff (D- Norwalk, Darien) will serve lunch to senior citizens and hold office hours at Broad River Homes on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to come and address any questions or concerns they have with the state senator.
“It’s my job to represent the views of our community at the State Capitol, so I value every opportunity I get to talk with Darien and Norwalk residents, hear their opinions and answer their questions," Duff said in a statement. "I am looking forward to a good discussion at Broad River Homes."
Broad River Homes is located at 108 New Canaan Ave, in Norwalk.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk