NORWALK, Conn. -- Sen. Bob Duff (D- Norwalk, Darien) will serve lunch to senior citizens and hold office hours at Broad River Homes on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to come and address any questions or concerns they have with the state senator.
“It’s my job to represent the views of our community at the State Capitol, so I value every opportunity I get to talk with Darien and Norwalk residents, hear their opinions and answer their questions," Duff said in a statement. "I am looking forward to a good discussion at Broad River Homes."
Broad River Homes is located at 108 New Canaan Ave, in Norwalk.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death