NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk residents are reminded that they can register to vote online in advance of the primary elections that will be held on Aug. 12.
Connecticut has a 90-day waiting period to change party affiliation, so residents must make any party changes by Monday, May 12, in order to vote in the primary elections.
Unaffiliated voters will have until noon Aug. 11 to register with a party, but it must be done in person.
Voters must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, learner’s permit or other ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to register to vote.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk