NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk residents are reminded that they can register to vote online in advance of the primary elections that will be held on Aug. 12.
Connecticut has a 90-day waiting period to change party affiliation, so residents must make any party changes by Monday, May 12, in order to vote in the primary elections.
Unaffiliated voters will have until noon Aug. 11 to register with a party, but it must be done in person.
Voters must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, learner’s permit or other ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to register to vote.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts