NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk residents are reminded that they can register to vote online in advance of the primary elections that will be held on Aug. 12.
Connecticut has a 90-day waiting period to change party affiliation, so residents must make any party changes by Monday, May 12, in order to vote in the primary elections.
Unaffiliated voters will have until noon Aug. 11 to register with a party, but it must be done in person.
Voters must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, learner’s permit or other ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to register to vote.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach