NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk residents are reminded that they can register to vote online in advance of the primary elections that will be held on Aug. 12.
Connecticut has a 90-day waiting period to change party affiliation, so residents must make any party changes by Monday, May 12, in order to vote in the primary elections.
Unaffiliated voters will have until noon Aug. 11 to register with a party, but it must be done in person.
Voters must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, learner’s permit or other ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to register to vote.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders