NORWALK, Conn. - Mitt Romney edged President Barack Obama in a poll of Norwalk Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Romney got 51 percent of the vote to Obama's 46 percent in the unscientific poll. Two percent of the voters said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Norwalk Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk