NORWALK, Conn. - Mitt Romney edged President Barack Obama in a poll of Norwalk Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Romney got 51 percent of the vote to Obama's 46 percent in the unscientific poll. Two percent of the voters said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Norwalk Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast