NORWALK, Conn. - Mitt Romney edged President Barack Obama in a poll of Norwalk Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Romney got 51 percent of the vote to Obama's 46 percent in the unscientific poll. Two percent of the voters said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Norwalk Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk