NORWALK, Conn. - Mayor Harry Rilling will host hits next Mayor’s Night Out on Monday, June 30, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Silvermine School.
Department heads and elected officials will be present. Rilling invites Norwalk residents to attend. Residents can offer their comments and input on city services or ask questions.
After this session, the Mayor's Night Out will take a break for summer. The next community meeting will likely be in September.
Silvermine School is located at 157 Perry Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders