NORWALK, Conn. - Mayor Harry Rilling will host hits next Mayor’s Night Out on Monday, June 30, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Silvermine School.
Department heads and elected officials will be present. Rilling invites Norwalk residents to attend. Residents can offer their comments and input on city services or ask questions.
After this session, the Mayor's Night Out will take a break for summer. The next community meeting will likely be in September.
Silvermine School is located at 157 Perry Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping