NORWALK, Conn. - Mayor Harry Rilling will host hits next Mayor’s Night Out on Monday, June 30, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Silvermine School.
Department heads and elected officials will be present. Rilling invites Norwalk residents to attend. Residents can offer their comments and input on city services or ask questions.
After this session, the Mayor's Night Out will take a break for summer. The next community meeting will likely be in September.
Silvermine School is located at 157 Perry Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport