NORWALK, Conn. -- Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman will be the special guest speaker at the Norwalk District D Democrats annual St. Patrick's Day Fundraiser on Sunday, March 9.
The event will take place at the home of Tish Gibbs and former Mayor Bill Collins, located at 32 Allen Road, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Guests can enjoy traditional Irish music and cuisine.
"This is something District D looks forward to every year," Vinny Mangiacopra, chairman of the Norwalk District D Democrats, said in a statement. "It's an opportunity for us to reach out to our friends and neighbors to get them involved with what is happening in our community as well as learn more about what is going on in Hartford and Washington."
Suggested contribution for the event is $25. For more information, contact Vinny Mangiacopra via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Mom's Future Burns Bright With Candle-Making Business
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In Norwalk