DANBURY, Conn. – Vice President Joe Biden will be the keynote speaker Feb. 21 at a gun violence conference at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, according to The Hartford Courant.
U.S. Sens. Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal as well as U.S. Rep. Elizabeth Esty will host the invitation-only event at 9:30 a.m. in the Ballroom of the Westside Campus Center on WestConn’s Westside campus.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates about Biden’s visit to Danbury.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades