NORWALK, Conn. -- Incumbent Norwalk State Representatives Chris Perone and Bruce Morris defeated their challengers in Tuesday's primary elections.
Perone, a Democrat representing the 137th District, received 502 votes, defeating challenger David Watts, who received 284 votes.
Morris, a Democrat representing the 140th District, received 599 votes, defeating challenger Warren Peña, who received 213 votes.
Both Perone and Morris will appear on the ballot in November's election. No Republican candidates have yet been announced.
Incumbent Norwalk Republican Registrar of Voters Karen Doyle Lyons also defeated her challenger John Federici. Lyons received 852 votes to Federici's 710 votes.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest