NORWALK, Conn. -- Incumbent Norwalk State Representatives Chris Perone and Bruce Morris defeated their challengers in Tuesday's primary elections.
Perone, a Democrat representing the 137th District, received 502 votes, defeating challenger David Watts, who received 284 votes.
Morris, a Democrat representing the 140th District, received 599 votes, defeating challenger Warren Peña, who received 213 votes.
Both Perone and Morris will appear on the ballot in November's election. No Republican candidates have yet been announced.
Incumbent Norwalk Republican Registrar of Voters Karen Doyle Lyons also defeated her challenger John Federici. Lyons received 852 votes to Federici's 710 votes.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash