NORWALK, Conn. -- Incumbent Norwalk State Representatives Chris Perone and Bruce Morris defeated their challengers in Tuesday's primary elections.
Perone, a Democrat representing the 137th District, received 502 votes, defeating challenger David Watts, who received 284 votes.
Morris, a Democrat representing the 140th District, received 599 votes, defeating challenger Warren Peña, who received 213 votes.
Both Perone and Morris will appear on the ballot in November's election. No Republican candidates have yet been announced.
Incumbent Norwalk Republican Registrar of Voters Karen Doyle Lyons also defeated her challenger John Federici. Lyons received 852 votes to Federici's 710 votes.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk