FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Gov. Dannel Malloy made the annual State of the State speech Wednesday afternoon in Hartford.
In it, he spoke about about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The whole text of the speech is attached here, if you missed the live reading.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk