NORWALK, Conn. — Democratic incumbent Bruce V. Morris won re-election to serve as state representative in the 140th House District in central and South Norwalk, according to the registrar. Morris ran unopposed.
According to Norwalk Town Clerk Rick McQuaid, the official totals had not been determined as of 11 p.m. But he said Morris received about 3,200 votes.
Morris was seeking his fourth term in the state House, where he is deputy majority whip. He is also a member of the Human Services Committee.
Morris is the human relations officer for the Norwalk school system and is assistant pastor of the Macedonia Church in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station