NORWALK, Conn. — Democratic incumbent Bruce V. Morris won re-election to serve as state representative in the 140th House District in central and South Norwalk, according to the registrar. Morris ran unopposed.
According to Norwalk Town Clerk Rick McQuaid, the official totals had not been determined as of 11 p.m. But he said Morris received about 3,200 votes.
Morris was seeking his fourth term in the state House, where he is deputy majority whip. He is also a member of the Human Services Committee.
Morris is the human relations officer for the Norwalk school system and is assistant pastor of the Macedonia Church in Norwalk.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death