WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Fire Department practiced an innovative way of putting out a blaze near the shore with the help of the Norwalk Fire Department's fire boat on Monday afternoon at the Saugatuck Shores boat launch.
The task was called a joint water supply drill, according to a statement from Robert Yost, assistant chief train
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk