WESTPORT, Conn. – Victor Corso, a Westport resident and Norwalk school teacher who is accused of sexually assaulting a child, pleaded not guilty to the charges against him in Stamford Superior Court Wednesday, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
Corso, 67, was arrested at his Hillandale Road home on Dec. 31 and charged with risk of injury to a child and fourth-degree sexual assault, both felonies. The charges stem from allegations that Corso sexually assaulted a child he babysat at his home in December, police said.
On Dec. 26, police received a complaint from the Department of Children and Families, police said.
Because the case involves a minor, police did not release the age or gender of the child.
Corso is a chemistry teacher at Norwalk’s Brien McMahon High School. School officials could not be reached on Thursday to comment on Corso’s employment status at the school.
Corso’s next court date is scheduled for Feb. 20, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport