WESTPORT, Conn. – Victor Corso, a Westport resident and Norwalk school teacher who is accused of sexually assaulting a child, pleaded not guilty to the charges against him in Stamford Superior Court Wednesday, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
Corso, 67, was arrested at his Hillandale Road home on Dec. 31 and charged with risk of injury to a child and fourth-degree sexual assault, both felonies. The charges stem from allegations that Corso sexually assaulted a child he babysat at his home in December, police said.
On Dec. 26, police received a complaint from the Department of Children and Families, police said.
Because the case involves a minor, police did not release the age or gender of the child.
Corso is a chemistry teacher at Norwalk’s Brien McMahon High School. School officials could not be reached on Thursday to comment on Corso’s employment status at the school.
Corso’s next court date is scheduled for Feb. 20, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued