WESTON, Conn. -- A 32-year-old Weston mother was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight Sunday, according to the Weston Forum.
Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road, was charged with risk of injury to a child, the Weston Forum said.
Norwalk police told the Forum that officers found a 22-month-old boy alone and sleeping in a car at 127 Washington St. in South Norwalk.
A family member was called and took custody of the child, who was not harmed, the Forum said.
She was released her on a promise to appear with a court date of Aug. 27.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk