WESTON, Conn. -- A 32-year-old Weston mother was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight Sunday, according to the Weston Forum.
Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road, was charged with risk of injury to a child, the Weston Forum said.
Norwalk police told the Forum that officers found a 22-month-old boy alone and sleeping in a car at 127 Washington St. in South Norwalk.
A family member was called and took custody of the child, who was not harmed, the Forum said.
She was released her on a promise to appear with a court date of Aug. 27.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk