WESTON, Conn. -- A 32-year-old Weston mother was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight Sunday, according to the Weston Forum.
Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road, was charged with risk of injury to a child, the Weston Forum said.
Norwalk police told the Forum that officers found a 22-month-old boy alone and sleeping in a car at 127 Washington St. in South Norwalk.
A family member was called and took custody of the child, who was not harmed, the Forum said.
She was released her on a promise to appear with a court date of Aug. 27.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director