WESTON, Conn. -- A 32-year-old Weston mother was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight Sunday, according to the Weston Forum.
Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road, was charged with risk of injury to a child, the Weston Forum said.
Norwalk police told the Forum that officers found a 22-month-old boy alone and sleeping in a car at 127 Washington St. in South Norwalk.
A family member was called and took custody of the child, who was not harmed, the Forum said.
She was released her on a promise to appear with a court date of Aug. 27.
Read the full story here at the Weston Forum.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest