DARIEN, Conn. ‒ WCBS-TV morning news anchor Rob Morrison was arrested on charges of trying to choke his wife Sunday during a domestic altercation at their home, Darien Police said.
Police went to the couple's Hollow Tree Ridge Road home at about 1:30 a.m. in response to a report of a domestic violence incident.
When they arrived, officers determined that Morrison had become "increasingly belligerent toward his wife" over the course of the evening.
They also found red marks on Ashley Morrison's neck consistent with the allegation that her husband tried to choke her with both hands, according to the police report.
While being processed, the report says, Morrison continued to make verbal threats against his wife. He posted $100,000 bond and was scheduled to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton