DARIEN, Conn. ‒ WCBS-TV morning news anchor Rob Morrison was arrested on charges of trying to choke his wife Sunday during a domestic altercation at their home, Darien Police said.
Police went to the couple's Hollow Tree Ridge Road home at about 1:30 a.m. in response to a report of a domestic violence incident.
When they arrived, officers determined that Morrison had become "increasingly belligerent toward his wife" over the course of the evening.
They also found red marks on Ashley Morrison's neck consistent with the allegation that her husband tried to choke her with both hands, according to the police report.
While being processed, the report says, Morrison continued to make verbal threats against his wife. He posted $100,000 bond and was scheduled to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk