DARIEN, Conn. ‒ WCBS-TV morning news anchor Rob Morrison was arrested on charges of trying to choke his wife Sunday during a domestic altercation at their home, Darien Police said.
Police went to the couple's Hollow Tree Ridge Road home at about 1:30 a.m. in response to a report of a domestic violence incident.
When they arrived, officers determined that Morrison had become "increasingly belligerent toward his wife" over the course of the evening.
They also found red marks on Ashley Morrison's neck consistent with the allegation that her husband tried to choke her with both hands, according to the police report.
While being processed, the report says, Morrison continued to make verbal threats against his wife. He posted $100,000 bond and was scheduled to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint