NORWALK, Conn. – Police are investigating two, separate strong-arm robberies that occurred Sunday night in South Norwalk, and in both cases the victims were treated at Norwalk Hospital with minor injuries and released.
The first incident occurred near Soundview Avenue when a 49-year-old man who was walking alone was attacked by a group of men, police said. They took an undisclosed amount of cash from the man, and one of the assailants hit him in the head with a bat.
In the second theft, two males beat up a 42-year-old Norwalk man who was walking on Martin Luther King Drive near the South Norwalk Train Station. The assailants stole the man’s cell phone and wallet, which contained an undisclosed amount of cash.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk