NORWALK, Conn. -- Two stabbings less than an hour apart Friday night left both victims hospitalized, police said.
In the first incident, reported to police at 10:53 p.m., the victim said he was attacked by 10 people as he was leaving the Norwalk train station.
“Watch out, let me do it,” he told police an attacker said to him. The victim was treated for stab wounds on his body with lacerations on his finger, police said. Detectives are investigating the victim’s account.
The second inciden was reported to police at 11:36 p.m. The victim said he was stabbed on Haviland Street. A witness told police the victim said the stabber yelled, “Don’t mess with black girls.” The witness said the stabber was wearing a dark sweatshirt and drove a black car. The victim called an ambulance and was treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police didn't provide any additional information about the alleged perpetrators of the stabbings.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop