NORWALK, Conn. -- Two stabbings less than an hour apart Friday night left both victims hospitalized, police said.
In the first incident, reported to police at 10:53 p.m., the victim said he was attacked by 10 people as he was leaving the Norwalk train station.
“Watch out, let me do it,” he told police an attacker said to him. The victim was treated for stab wounds on his body with lacerations on his finger, police said. Detectives are investigating the victim’s account.
The second inciden was reported to police at 11:36 p.m. The victim said he was stabbed on Haviland Street. A witness told police the victim said the stabber yelled, “Don’t mess with black girls.” The witness said the stabber was wearing a dark sweatshirt and drove a black car. The victim called an ambulance and was treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police didn't provide any additional information about the alleged perpetrators of the stabbings.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Norwalk Fire, Police And Public Works Host Open House And Touch-A-Truck