NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police arrested two out-of-town men on drug charges Wednesday.
Pedro Johnson, 21, of New York was charged with possession of narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana, possession within 1,500 feet of a school, improper parking and illegal manufacturing, distribution or sale of prescription drugs. He was held on $50,000 bond.
Xavier Dash, 26, of New Haven was charged with possession of narcotics, possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana and conspiracy. He was held on $2,500 bond. Both will appear in court on May 30.
Members of the Special Services Division were patrolling the Washington Village housing complex at 10:45 p.m. Wednesday when they spotted a car parked in a no parking zone on Water Street, police said. Officers saw someone throw a plastic bag out of the passenger side window, police said.
The officers approached the car and saw the driver, Johnson, clutching a plastic bag in his hand, police said. The bag contained several pills, according to police reports. The plastic bag thrown out the window contained several small bags of marijuana, according to police. In total, the officers recovered seven bags of marijuana, 16 oxycodone pills and three percoset pills. Both men in the car were placed under arrest.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured