NORWALK, Conn. – Two men were taken to Norwalk Hospital with serious injuries Sunday night after a rollover accident on West Rocks Road, according to police reports.
Accident investigators found that the Porsche Boxter struck a street sign and a tree before rolling over and landing upright, police said.
A 32-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were pulled from the car and taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment, police said. Both were conscious after the accident, but the 25-year-old had labored breathing, according to police reports.
Norwalk Police were still investigating the cause of the accident as of Tuesday morning. A witness reported to police that the car was speeding before the accident, but that information has not been confirmed, police said.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk