NORWALK, Conn. – Two men were taken to Norwalk Hospital with serious injuries Sunday night after a rollover accident on West Rocks Road, according to police reports.
Accident investigators found that the Porsche Boxter struck a street sign and a tree before rolling over and landing upright, police said.
A 32-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were pulled from the car and taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment, police said. Both were conscious after the accident, but the 25-year-old had labored breathing, according to police reports.
Norwalk Police were still investigating the cause of the accident as of Tuesday morning. A witness reported to police that the car was speeding before the accident, but that information has not been confirmed, police said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store