NORWALK, Conn. – Two men were taken to Norwalk Hospital with serious injuries Sunday night after a rollover accident on West Rocks Road, according to police reports.
Accident investigators found that the Porsche Boxter struck a street sign and a tree before rolling over and landing upright, police said.
A 32-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were pulled from the car and taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment, police said. Both were conscious after the accident, but the 25-year-old had labored breathing, according to police reports.
Norwalk Police were still investigating the cause of the accident as of Tuesday morning. A witness reported to police that the car was speeding before the accident, but that information has not been confirmed, police said.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death