NORWALK, Conn. – Two women were arrested on prostitution charges at a Norwalk massage parlor Thursday, according to police reports.
Norwalk’s Special Services Division, acting on an anonymous tip, set up an undercover operation at Nirvana Spa on Main Avenue. The undercover officer went into the massage parlor Thursday and arranged a massage with the manager, Kwang Olson, 57, of Center Avenue, police said.
He then received a massage from Shun Ma, 49, of Flushing, N.Y., according to the police report. After the massage Ma offered sexual services to the officer, and backup officers raided the business, police said.
Ma and Olson, the only two people in the spa at the time, were both arrested. Police also executed a search warrant at the business, and found cash and “other paraphernalia related to prostitution,” Lt. James Walsh said Friday.
“Nirvana has been targeted [for investigations] several times over the last 10 years,” Walsh said.
Ma was charged with prostitution and conspiracy. Olson was charged with promoting prostitution and conspiracy. Both we released on a $5,000 bond, and are due in court on Jan. 22.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News