NORWALK, Conn. – Three men were charged with fighting outside a Norwalk CVS Tuesday night. Police said one of them was upset that the other two were talking about smoking marijuana.
Rory Fahy, 20, of Norwalk, John Turmelle, 21, of Weston and Dean Kennedy, 31, of New Canaan were all charged with second-degree breach of peace. They are scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 22.
Fahy and Turmelle went into the CVS to pick up prescriptions and began talking about smoking marijuana, according to police reports. Kennedy overheard them and became upset, police said. He told them that they should be more respectful and an argument ensued, police said.
Fahy and Turmelle told police that Kennedy said he would meet them outside, and that when they went out he punched Fahy in the face. Kennedy told police that the two were heckling him and confronted him outside, and that he was defending himself. A fight broke out between all three and the police were called. Fahy had a swollen eye and an ambulance was called, according to police.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk