NORWALK, Conn. – A third suspect has been charged in the theft of a $10,000 rare coin collection and other items from a Norwalk home late last year, according to police reports.
A North Main Street man reported in December 2012 that items had gone missing from his Norwalk condo while he was out of town, police said. The items reported stolen included an iPod, credit cards, a digital camera and the rare coin collection.
Aside from the coin collection, the total value of the stolen items was estimated at $1,400. The resident also later reported that a $6,000 Rolex watch was also missing, according to police reports.
Norwalk Police arrested two suspects in the case last week, according to police reports. Through a further investigation police believe that a third man was involved, and he was arrested on a warrant Tuesday.
Shaquan Rhodes, 23, of Bridgeport was arrested Tuesday and charged with third-degree larceny and conspiracy. His bond was set at $10,000, and he is due in court on Sept. 10.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account