NORWALK, Conn. – A third suspect has been charged in the theft of a $10,000 rare coin collection and other items from a Norwalk home late last year, according to police reports.
A North Main Street man reported in December 2012 that items had gone missing from his Norwalk condo while he was out of town, police said. The items reported stolen included an iPod, credit cards, a digital camera and the rare coin collection.
Aside from the coin collection, the total value of the stolen items was estimated at $1,400. The resident also later reported that a $6,000 Rolex watch was also missing, according to police reports.
Norwalk Police arrested two suspects in the case last week, according to police reports. Through a further investigation police believe that a third man was involved, and he was arrested on a warrant Tuesday.
Shaquan Rhodes, 23, of Bridgeport was arrested Tuesday and charged with third-degree larceny and conspiracy. His bond was set at $10,000, and he is due in court on Sept. 10.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married