NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk Police have arrested a suspect in a reported case of indecent exposure at Norwalk’s Party City store over the weekend, according to police reports.
Police received reports that a man was seen in the Connecticut Avenue store’s aisles with his genitals exposed Saturday, police said. The suspect reportedly followed at least one child around the store and bent down to expose himself, according to reports.
A store employee gave police the plate number for the suspect’s car, which was traced to Jorge Villalta, 84, of Roger Square, police said. A witness later positively identified Villalta in a photo lineup, according to police reports.
Villalta was previously convicted of at least two cases of public indecency in Norwalk, according to Connecticut Judicial System records. He was arrested without a struggle at his home Tuesday.
Villalta was charged with public indecency, a risk of injury to a minor and a breach of the peace Tuesday. He was held on a $25,000 bond, and was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station