STAMFORD, Conn. — A dozen people with ties to Stamford, Norwalk and other parts of Fairfield County have been arrested on federal charges of taking part in a drug ring, authorities said.
The suspects were arrested on various crack distribution charges, said Tom Carson, who works in the office of U.S. Attorney David B. Fein. The investigation was continuing, he said.
The people arrested were:
▪ Marvin “Smash” Wooten, 43, of Bridgeport
▪ Gary “G-Money” “Sooki” England, 37, of Norwalk
▪ Landers Wilson, 42, of Bridgeport
▪ Lamar Powell, 29, of Bridgeport
▪ William Titus Jones, 50, of Bridgeport
▪ Tremaine Pettway, 33, of Bridgeport
▪ Howard Stultz, 46, of Norwalk
▪ Anthony Scullark, 27, of Norwalk
▪ Mary “Big Sis” Taylor, 45, of Stamford
▪ Terrell “Black” Wills, 39, of Stamford
▪ Lanika Brown, 32, of Stamford
▪ Keith Hardison, 36, of Norwalk
Continue to check The Daily Voice for updates on this story.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street