NORWALK, Conn. – The South Norwalk train station was shut down for an hour Saturday after a gas leak was detected and reopened around 6:30 p.m., police reported.
Frank Poirot, a spokesman for Yankee Gas, said there was a ventilation issue and there was a mechanic at the site at 8 p.m. He said the gas meter was turned off as a safety precaution.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk