NORWALK, Conn. – The South Norwalk train station was shut down for an hour Saturday after a gas leak was detected and reopened around 6:30 p.m., police reported.
Frank Poirot, a spokesman for Yankee Gas, said there was a ventilation issue and there was a mechanic at the site at 8 p.m. He said the gas meter was turned off as a safety precaution.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Husband Arrested In Slaying Of Norwalk Native Stationed At Fort Bliss