NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk police charged a second suspect in the burglary of a Liberty Square tattoo parlor this week, according to police reports.
In December, police received a report of an overnight burglary at Raven’s Nest Tattoo Parlor. The suspects had entered the business overnight and stole cash from a safe inside, police said.
The suspects damaged the DVR system for the business’s security camera, but police were able to get images of them from other nearby businesses, according to police reports. Investigators identified one of the suspects as a previous romantic partner of the business owner who had access to the parlor’s security codes, according to police reports.
One of the suspects, 31-year-old Sunny Mills of Norwalk, was arrested over the weekend. She was charged with burglary, larceny and conspiracy.
Brandon Lee, 21, of Woodbury Avenue, was arrested Wednesday and charged with third-degree burglary, third-degree larceny and conspiracy, according to police records. His bond was set at $20,000, and he is due in court on Jan. 10.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens