NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk police charged a second suspect in the burglary of a Liberty Square tattoo parlor this week, according to police reports.
In December, police received a report of an overnight burglary at Raven’s Nest Tattoo Parlor. The suspects had entered the business overnight and stole cash from a safe inside, police said.
The suspects damaged the DVR system for the business’s security camera, but police were able to get images of them from other nearby businesses, according to police reports. Investigators identified one of the suspects as a previous romantic partner of the business owner who had access to the parlor’s security codes, according to police reports.
One of the suspects, 31-year-old Sunny Mills of Norwalk, was arrested over the weekend. She was charged with burglary, larceny and conspiracy.
Brandon Lee, 21, of Woodbury Avenue, was arrested Wednesday and charged with third-degree burglary, third-degree larceny and conspiracy, according to police records. His bond was set at $20,000, and he is due in court on Jan. 10.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk