NORWALK, Conn. -- A second man has died of his injuries sustained in a fire ton Pettom Road in Norwalk on Aug. 18, according to WTNH.
David Dubrow, 22, of Miami, Fla., died of "accidental/thermal injuries," according to the article.
The fire was reported at about 5:30 a.m., Aug. 18. The cause of the fire still is being investigated by the Norwalk Fire Marshal’s Office.
Ness graduated from Brien McMahon High School in 2009, according to The Norwalk Hour. He is also a former student of the University of Denver, having attended from 2010 to 2012, according to university officials.
Both Ness and Dubrow were treated at the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital.
Two other people escaped the fire by jumping out a window.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters