RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The father who took his 5-year-old son from his Ridgefield home, which led to an Amber Alert, has been found and arrested, according to the News Times website.
Five-year-old Francis Lupo was found safe with other family members in New York City shortly after he was taken Sunday night, as The Daily Voice reported here.
Police were continuing to look for his father, Paul Lupo, 49, and had issued a Silver Alert. Lupo had taken the boy after a domestic dispute with his wife, police said. Ridgefield police said they believed the father was intoxicated.
Lupo was arrested Monday, but no details were given on where he was found.
Read the full story here at the New Times website.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home