RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The father who took his 5-year-old son from his Ridgefield home, which led to an Amber Alert, has been found and arrested, according to the News Times website.
Five-year-old Francis Lupo was found safe with other family members in New York City shortly after he was taken Sunday night, as The Daily Voice reported here.
Police were continuing to look for his father, Paul Lupo, 49, and had issued a Silver Alert. Lupo had taken the boy after a domestic dispute with his wife, police said. Ridgefield police said they believed the father was intoxicated.
Lupo was arrested Monday, but no details were given on where he was found.
Read the full story here at the New Times website.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death