RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The father who took his 5-year-old son from his Ridgefield home, which led to an Amber Alert, has been found and arrested, according to the News Times website.
Five-year-old Francis Lupo was found safe with other family members in New York City shortly after he was taken Sunday night, as The Daily Voice reported here.
Police were continuing to look for his father, Paul Lupo, 49, and had issued a Silver Alert. Lupo had taken the boy after a domestic dispute with his wife, police said. Ridgefield police said they believed the father was intoxicated.
Lupo was arrested Monday, but no details were given on where he was found.
Read the full story here at the New Times website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital