FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Victims of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme are slated to receive $405 million over the next three years, according to an Associated Press report citing New York Atty. Gen. Eric Schneiderman.
The report states that “many eligible investors will be entitled to get more than 40 percent of their cash losses.”
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk