FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Victims of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme are slated to receive $405 million over the next three years, according to an Associated Press report citing New York Atty. Gen. Eric Schneiderman.
The report states that “many eligible investors will be entitled to get more than 40 percent of their cash losses.”
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store