FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Victims of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme are slated to receive $405 million over the next three years, according to an Associated Press report citing New York Atty. Gen. Eric Schneiderman.
The report states that “many eligible investors will be entitled to get more than 40 percent of their cash losses.”
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station