FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Victims of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme are slated to receive $405 million over the next three years, according to an Associated Press report citing New York Atty. Gen. Eric Schneiderman.
The report states that “many eligible investors will be entitled to get more than 40 percent of their cash losses.”
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola