FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Victims of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme are slated to receive $405 million over the next three years, according to an Associated Press report citing New York Atty. Gen. Eric Schneiderman.
The report states that “many eligible investors will be entitled to get more than 40 percent of their cash losses.”
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare