REDDING, Conn. -- A student from Redding's John Read Middle School alerted local authorities after a suspicious white van pulled up to her while she waited at her bus stop on Church Hill Road on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Easton Courier.
The girl told police the van pulled up and was rolling down the window when she ran back home, the Courier said. The driver said nothing, but the girl was uncomfortable, the Courier reported. The van was last seen heading toward Route 58, the story said.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 3 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus