STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Norwalk teen shot in the head late Friday night in Stamford is expected to survive, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police told the Advocate that the 19-year-old Norwalk victim was in critical condition at Stamford Hospital after a gunman shot multiple rounds at a group at Myano Lane and Connecticut Avenue.
In other recent shootings, a 22-year-old man was shot in the back early Friday evening in the yard of a home on St. John Street in Norwalk, police said. Read more about the incident here in the Daily Voice.
On Wednesday afternoon, a man fired off two to three shots at three other men in the center of the SoNo business district, Lt. Tom Mattera said. No injuries were reported and no arrests were made in that shooting. Read more about that incident here in the Daily Voice.
Read the full story about the man shot in the head in Stamford here at the Advocate website.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens