NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man reported that he was stabbed on North Main Street early Saturday, police said.
The stabbing occurred shortly after 2 a.m. as the 40-year-old victim was leaving a South Norwalk bar, police said. He encountered a group of men harassing some women, police said. The victim tried to get them to stop, and they chased him down an alley, where he tripped and was stabbed twice, according to police reports.
The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries and took himself to the hospital, police said.
No arrests have been made and police were continuing to investigate the incident. The stabbing is not believed to be related to the large fight that broke out in the Webster Street parking lot early Saturday morning, police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street