NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man reported that he was stabbed on North Main Street early Saturday, police said.
The stabbing occurred shortly after 2 a.m. as the 40-year-old victim was leaving a South Norwalk bar, police said. He encountered a group of men harassing some women, police said. The victim tried to get them to stop, and they chased him down an alley, where he tripped and was stabbed twice, according to police reports.
The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries and took himself to the hospital, police said.
No arrests have been made and police were continuing to investigate the incident. The stabbing is not believed to be related to the large fight that broke out in the Webster Street parking lot early Saturday morning, police said.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 3 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Mom's Future Burns Bright With Candle-Making Business
- 5 Norwalk Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer