NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was shot in the leg on Cedar Street early Saturday, May 3, according to police.
Officers posted in the Webster Street parking lot reported hearing several shots fired at 1:46 a.m. Saturday, police said. Police also received several 911 calls reporting shots fired.
Officers responded to the area and found a 32 year-old Norwalk man who had been shot in the thigh, police said. The man's injuries were non-life-threatening, and he was taken to Norwalk Hospital.
The victim was uncooperative with investigators, police said. Officers were able to learn that the man was walking in the area of 79 Cedar St. when he was shot, police said.
The suspect drove away in a small car, which might have been gray, heading toward Connecticut Avenue, according to police.
Police are asking anyone with information on the shooting to contact police department at the tip line by calling 203-854-3111, or texting CRIMES (274637), or submitting a tip online.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades