NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was shot in the leg during a dispute with his roommates Sunday night, May 18, according to police.
Robinson Osorio, 49, was charged with first-degree assault and unlawful discharge of a firearm. Marco Osorio, 82, was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.
The victim of the shooting, Emmanual Arango, 23, was charged with second-degree breach of peace and assault on a victim over 60.
Robinson Osorio and Arango were each held on $25,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 19.
All three men live together at a home on Country Club Road. A fight broke out among the three after Arango returned home intoxicated about 9 p.m. Sunday, police said.
During the argument, Marco Osorio pulled a gun on Arango, police said. Arango knocked the gun out of Marco Osorio's hand, and they began to fight, according to police. Arango hit Marco Osorio in the head, causing significant injury, police said.
While Arango and Marco Osorio were fighting, Robinson Osorio grabbed the gun and shot Arango in the leg, according to police. Officers arrived on the scene, and Arango and Marco Osorio were transported to Norwalk Hospital before being arrested.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach