NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Police arrested a local man on charges of head-butting his wife during an argument Saturday, June 14, according to TheHour.com.
Adrian Jarrett, 53, began yelling and screaming at his wife when she returned from a shopping trip to Costco, police told TheHour.com. After the head butt, Jarrett reached for his hip to insinuate that he had a gun, then fled, police told TheHour.com.
Officers tracked down Jarrett and charged him with disorderly conduct, TheHour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel