NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Police arrested a local man on charges of head-butting his wife during an argument Saturday, June 14, according to TheHour.com.
Adrian Jarrett, 53, began yelling and screaming at his wife when she returned from a shopping trip to Costco, police told TheHour.com. After the head butt, Jarrett reached for his hip to insinuate that he had a gun, then fled, police told TheHour.com.
Officers tracked down Jarrett and charged him with disorderly conduct, TheHour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 4 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation