NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Police arrested a local man on charges of head-butting his wife during an argument Saturday, June 14, according to TheHour.com.
Adrian Jarrett, 53, began yelling and screaming at his wife when she returned from a shopping trip to Costco, police told TheHour.com. After the head butt, Jarrett reached for his hip to insinuate that he had a gun, then fled, police told TheHour.com.
Officers tracked down Jarrett and charged him with disorderly conduct, TheHour.com said.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts