NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Police arrested a local man on charges of head-butting his wife during an argument Saturday, June 14, according to TheHour.com.
Adrian Jarrett, 53, began yelling and screaming at his wife when she returned from a shopping trip to Costco, police told TheHour.com. After the head butt, Jarrett reached for his hip to insinuate that he had a gun, then fled, police told TheHour.com.
Officers tracked down Jarrett and charged him with disorderly conduct, TheHour.com said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued