NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Police arrested a local man on charges of head-butting his wife during an argument Saturday, June 14, according to TheHour.com.
Adrian Jarrett, 53, began yelling and screaming at his wife when she returned from a shopping trip to Costco, police told TheHour.com. After the head butt, Jarrett reached for his hip to insinuate that he had a gun, then fled, police told TheHour.com.
Officers tracked down Jarrett and charged him with disorderly conduct, TheHour.com said.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married