NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested Monday night after police said he threatened to kill his wife.
David Osler, 33, was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree threatening, violation of a protective order and injury or risk of injury or impairing the morals of children. He was held on $50,000 bond and appeared in court Tuesday.
A Branford woman called police after she picked up her children after spending the weekend with Osler, her husband from whom she is separated.
She told police that her children were crying, saying that Osler had told them that he wanted to kill the woman and burn her house down, according to police reports.
According to police, the couple have been separated for three years, and Osler has a history of family violence. Police said he is also on probation for a previous domestic violence incident, and has a history of psychological disorders and not taking his medication.
Branford Police sent a social worker to interview the children at their school. They also contact Norwalk police, who interviewed Osler and placed him under arrest.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured