NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel