NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Yale-New Haven Patient Tests Negative For Ebola
- 5 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company