NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk