NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders