NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market