NORWALK, Conn. - Police have identified the body found in the Norwalk River Monday as 27-year-old Alexander Fried.
The body was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. Monday floating under the docks in the area of Selleck Street. The body was fully clothed and had Fried's identification in his pocket. Police said Monday there was no apparent foul play and there was no trauma to the body.
Police divers retrieved the body and it was taken to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for a full autopsy.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'