NORWALK, Conn. – An elderly man exposed himself to children in the Party City store in Norwalk on Saturday afternoon, according to police reports.
Police received several reports that a man was seen in the Connecticut Avenue store’s aisles with his genitals exposed, police said. The suspect reportedly followed at least one child around the store and bent down to expose himself, according to reports.
Employees said they recognized the man as an 84-year-old Norwalk man who had been accused of similar incidents in the past, police said.
The case was still under investigation, Norwalk Police said Monday. No arrests had been made as of Monday morning, but investigators believe they know the suspect’s identity.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel