NORWALK, Conn. – An elderly man exposed himself to children in the Party City store in Norwalk on Saturday afternoon, according to police reports.
Police received several reports that a man was seen in the Connecticut Avenue store’s aisles with his genitals exposed, police said. The suspect reportedly followed at least one child around the store and bent down to expose himself, according to reports.
Employees said they recognized the man as an 84-year-old Norwalk man who had been accused of similar incidents in the past, police said.
The case was still under investigation, Norwalk Police said Monday. No arrests had been made as of Monday morning, but investigators believe they know the suspect’s identity.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk