NORWALK, Conn. -- A Bridgeport man was arrested Friday after police said he broke into a home and got into a fight with the residents.
Jonathan Addison, 26, was charged with first-degree burglary, second-degree assault, disorderly conduct and second-degree criminal trespassing. He was held on $50,000 bond and went to court Monday.
Police said that at about 3:30 a.m. Friday, Addison pushed in the window air conditioner and entered a home on Fairfield Avenue. Addison was upset that a woman who lived there was not returning his text messages, according to police reports.
Addison then got into a fight with the residents of the home, police said. During the fight, he tried to hit the residents with a baseball bat, and then ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, according to police.
One of the residents sustained a minor cut from the knife, police said. The residents managed to call the police, who arrived and took Addison into custody.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint