NORWALK, Conn. -- Someone broke into a home on Jefferson Street in Norwalk and stole electronics Tuesday, according to police.
The burglary occurred during the day after the resident left at 8:30 a.m. She told police she had left the back door unlocked in case her son forgot his keys.
She received a text from a neighbor later in the day, saying they had seen an unknown male in the yard and the back door was open, police said. The neighbor closed the door but did not check inside, police said.
A Playstation, some video games and other electronic equipment were reported stolen, police said. There were no signs of forced entry.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk