NORWALK, Conn. -- Someone broke into a home on Jefferson Street in Norwalk and stole electronics Tuesday, according to police.
The burglary occurred during the day after the resident left at 8:30 a.m. She told police she had left the back door unlocked in case her son forgot his keys.
She received a text from a neighbor later in the day, saying they had seen an unknown male in the yard and the back door was open, police said. The neighbor closed the door but did not check inside, police said.
A Playstation, some video games and other electronic equipment were reported stolen, police said. There were no signs of forced entry.
- 1 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Declares Snow Emergency, Urges Residents To Stay Off Roads