NORWALK, Conn. -- A 3-year-old child suffered puncture wounds to her face after being bitten by a pit bull in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online.
The pit bull was quarantined after the attack that occurred just before noon on Friday, April 18, in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online report.
"The child was visiting relatives when a pit bull, belonging to one of her relatives, bit her, police said," according to The Hour Online report. "The child suffered puncture wounds to her face, and her family was holding napkins to her face to stop the bleeding when officers arrived, police said."
The condition of the child was unknown Monday, April 21, according to the report.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk