NORWALK, Conn. -- A 3-year-old child suffered puncture wounds to her face after being bitten by a pit bull in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online.
The pit bull was quarantined after the attack that occurred just before noon on Friday, April 18, in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online report.
"The child was visiting relatives when a pit bull, belonging to one of her relatives, bit her, police said," according to The Hour Online report. "The child suffered puncture wounds to her face, and her family was holding napkins to her face to stop the bleeding when officers arrived, police said."
The condition of the child was unknown Monday, April 21, according to the report.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport