NORWALK, Conn. -- A 3-year-old child suffered puncture wounds to her face after being bitten by a pit bull in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online.
The pit bull was quarantined after the attack that occurred just before noon on Friday, April 18, in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online report.
"The child was visiting relatives when a pit bull, belonging to one of her relatives, bit her, police said," according to The Hour Online report. "The child suffered puncture wounds to her face, and her family was holding napkins to her face to stop the bleeding when officers arrived, police said."
The condition of the child was unknown Monday, April 21, according to the report.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street