NORWALK, Conn. -- A 3-year-old child suffered puncture wounds to her face after being bitten by a pit bull in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online.
The pit bull was quarantined after the attack that occurred just before noon on Friday, April 18, in Norwalk, according to The Hour Online report.
"The child was visiting relatives when a pit bull, belonging to one of her relatives, bit her, police said," according to The Hour Online report. "The child suffered puncture wounds to her face, and her family was holding napkins to her face to stop the bleeding when officers arrived, police said."
The condition of the child was unknown Monday, April 21, according to the report.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Mad Bulls Crown 5 Winners In Beginners Wrestling Meet