NEWTOWN, Conn. — Adam Lanza, the 20-year old who killed 26 students and staff at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School in December, spent years making extensive plans for his attack, the New York Daily News is reporting Monday.
The Daily News' Mike Lupica called it "slaughter by spreadsheet" and a law enforcement official quoted in the story compared the plans to a doctoral thesis.
"What investigators found was a chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide that required a special printer, a document that contained Lanza’s obsessive, extensive research — in nine-point font — about mass murders of the past, and even attempted murders," Lupica wrote.
Read the rest of the story at NYDailyNews.com.
- 1 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 2 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk