NEWTOWN, Conn. — Adam Lanza, the 20-year old who killed 26 students and staff at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School in December, spent years making extensive plans for his attack, the New York Daily News is reporting Monday.
The Daily News' Mike Lupica called it "slaughter by spreadsheet" and a law enforcement official quoted in the story compared the plans to a doctoral thesis.
"What investigators found was a chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide that required a special printer, a document that contained Lanza’s obsessive, extensive research — in nine-point font — about mass murders of the past, and even attempted murders," Lupica wrote.
Read the rest of the story at NYDailyNews.com.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport