NEWTOWN, Conn. — Adam Lanza, the 20-year old who killed 26 students and staff at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School in December, spent years making extensive plans for his attack, the New York Daily News is reporting Monday.
The Daily News' Mike Lupica called it "slaughter by spreadsheet" and a law enforcement official quoted in the story compared the plans to a doctoral thesis.
"What investigators found was a chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide that required a special printer, a document that contained Lanza’s obsessive, extensive research — in nine-point font — about mass murders of the past, and even attempted murders," Lupica wrote.
Read the rest of the story at NYDailyNews.com.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast