NEWTOWN, Conn. — Adam Lanza, the 20-year old who killed 26 students and staff at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School in December, spent years making extensive plans for his attack, the New York Daily News is reporting Monday.
The Daily News' Mike Lupica called it "slaughter by spreadsheet" and a law enforcement official quoted in the story compared the plans to a doctoral thesis.
"What investigators found was a chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide that required a special printer, a document that contained Lanza’s obsessive, extensive research — in nine-point font — about mass murders of the past, and even attempted murders," Lupica wrote.
Read the rest of the story at NYDailyNews.com.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk