NORWALK, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk woman, walking home on Haviland Street Thursday evening, was shot in the back by a pellet gun, police said.
The woman suffered a minor cut on her back and the pellet lodged in her coat, according to Lt. Praveen John.
The incident occurred at about 5:30 p.m., while the woman was walking westbound on Haviland. She said she heard a "pop" sound and felt the pellet hit her.
Police said a search of the area did not turn up any suspects.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow