NORWALK, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk woman, walking home on Haviland Street Thursday evening, was shot in the back by a pellet gun, police said.
The woman suffered a minor cut on her back and the pellet lodged in her coat, according to Lt. Praveen John.
The incident occurred at about 5:30 p.m., while the woman was walking westbound on Haviland. She said she heard a "pop" sound and felt the pellet hit her.
Police said a search of the area did not turn up any suspects.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street