NORWALK, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk woman, walking home on Haviland Street Thursday evening, was shot in the back by a pellet gun, police said.
The woman suffered a minor cut on her back and the pellet lodged in her coat, according to Lt. Praveen John.
The incident occurred at about 5:30 p.m., while the woman was walking westbound on Haviland. She said she heard a "pop" sound and felt the pellet hit her.
Police said a search of the area did not turn up any suspects.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced