NORWALK, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk woman, walking home on Haviland Street Thursday evening, was shot in the back by a pellet gun, police said.
The woman suffered a minor cut on her back and the pellet lodged in her coat, according to Lt. Praveen John.
The incident occurred at about 5:30 p.m., while the woman was walking westbound on Haviland. She said she heard a "pop" sound and felt the pellet hit her.
Police said a search of the area did not turn up any suspects.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens