NORWALK, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk woman, walking home on Haviland Street Thursday evening, was shot in the back by a pellet gun, police said.
The woman suffered a minor cut on her back and the pellet lodged in her coat, according to Lt. Praveen John.
The incident occurred at about 5:30 p.m., while the woman was walking westbound on Haviland. She said she heard a "pop" sound and felt the pellet hit her.
Police said a search of the area did not turn up any suspects.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station