NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a Norwalk woman on charges of planning to burglarize New Canaan homes, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Marjorie C. Swanke, 41, was planning a burglary in the New Canaan area and was looking to enlist people to help her, police told the Advertise. An investigation by police allowed them to make an arrest before any robberies were carried out, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint