NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a Norwalk woman on charges of planning to burglarize New Canaan homes, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Marjorie C. Swanke, 41, was planning a burglary in the New Canaan area and was looking to enlist people to help her, police told the Advertise. An investigation by police allowed them to make an arrest before any robberies were carried out, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Police: Norwalk Pair Bring Pepper Spray, Bleach To Battle Over Wallet
- 3 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 Norwalk YMCA, Wilton Family Y Merge Into One Entity