NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk teen stabbed her half-sister in the back on Jefferson Street on Tuesday night, police said.
Police received a report of a stabbing at about 8 p.m. Tuesday. When officers arrived on the scene, they found the 16-year-old victim bleeding significantly from her back, according to police reports.
As officers and family members treated the wound, the girl pointed to her 17-year-old half-sister and said that she had stabbed her, police said.
EMS arrived and treated the victim, police said.
The two girls had gotten into an argument over a man, police said. The older sister had grabbed a kitchen knife, followed the 16-year-old outside and stabbed her in the back, police said.
The 17-year-old told police that she did not remember what happened, and that she had "blacked out" during the incident.
The 17-year-old was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct, and was transported to Bridgeport Juvenile Hall.
- 1 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With Kicking EMT
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Colorful 'Splatter Run' Coming To Calf Pasture Beach In Norwalk