NORWALK, Conn. – A teenage skateboarder suffered a head injury Saturday afternoon when he collided with a car on Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk Fire Department Deputy Chief Ed Prescott said.
The boy, who seemed to be about 14 years old, was hit by a car exiting the Shell Station next to Stop and Shop, Prescott said. The boy was lying in the road at the Post Road Diner, talking to paramedics, who took all the standard precautions for a head injury, securing his spine before transporting him to Norwalk Hospital, Prescott said.
Prescott didn't know if the car hit the boy or if the boy hit the car. He did not know what condition the boy was in.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport