NORWALK, Conn. – A teenage skateboarder suffered a head injury Saturday afternoon when he collided with a car on Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk Fire Department Deputy Chief Ed Prescott said.
The boy, who seemed to be about 14 years old, was hit by a car exiting the Shell Station next to Stop and Shop, Prescott said. The boy was lying in the road at the Post Road Diner, talking to paramedics, who took all the standard precautions for a head injury, securing his spine before transporting him to Norwalk Hospital, Prescott said.
Prescott didn't know if the car hit the boy or if the boy hit the car. He did not know what condition the boy was in.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say