NORWALK, Conn. – A teenage skateboarder suffered a head injury Saturday afternoon when he collided with a car on Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk Fire Department Deputy Chief Ed Prescott said.
The boy, who seemed to be about 14 years old, was hit by a car exiting the Shell Station next to Stop and Shop, Prescott said. The boy was lying in the road at the Post Road Diner, talking to paramedics, who took all the standard precautions for a head injury, securing his spine before transporting him to Norwalk Hospital, Prescott said.
Prescott didn't know if the car hit the boy or if the boy hit the car. He did not know what condition the boy was in.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 3 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule