NORWALK, Conn. - A woman was tied up Saturday night while three men robbed the Norwalk store she was closing, police said.
The Norwalk Police Department arrived at around 7:20 p.m. Saturday at The Orient Courier, 80 Main St., after a woman called to tell them she had been involved in an armed robbery.
According to the police, the victim, a 39-year-old Norwalk resident, was closing the store when three unidentified men dressed in all black came into it. As they entered the store, the report says one locked the door and turned the lights off. Two were carrying guns, described as a long rifle and a handgun, both allegedly were pointed at the victim.
The victim told police she had been tied up, money was taken from the register, but she was unharmed. Police said they found strips of duct tape to corroborate the story.
The amount taken from the store is unknown at this time and detectives are searching for clues in the case.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend