Updated, 11:31 a.m. Saturday
NORWALK, Conn. – Images of the man suspected in Wednesday's shooting of a Greenwich woman at a Norwalk supermarket were released Friday by Norwalk police.
The images, enhanced from surveillance camera footage, show a man running into the parking lot of the Best Buy shopping area. The woman was shot in the abdomen while in her car at the Stop & Shop parking lot at 385 Connecticut Ave., across the street. She was still in Norwalk Hospital Friday morning, Sgt. Lisa Cotto said. Sgt. Tom Roncinske believes she is still in the hospital Saturday morning.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Det. David Orr at (203) 854-3190 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls and emails will be kept confidential.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts