NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police are offering a $50,000 reward for information to help solve the 2011 murders of Iroquis Alston and Rickita Smalls.
Alston and Smalls, both Bridgeport residents, were found shot to death in a car on Norwalk's Avenue B on Aug. 6, 2011. Their deaths were ruled a double homicide.
The Norwalk Police Department is asking for the public's help in solving the case. A $50,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Justin Bisceglie at 203-854-3181 or at email@example.com. You can also contact the Norwalk Police tip line at 203-854-3111. Tips can be sent anonymously to the police through the department's website, or through text message by typing "NPD" into the text field, followed by the message and sending it to CRIMES (274637).
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk