NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police are offering a $50,000 reward for information to help solve the 2011 murders of Iroquis Alston and Rickita Smalls.
Alston and Smalls, both Bridgeport residents, were found shot to death in a car on Norwalk's Avenue B on Aug. 6, 2011. Their deaths were ruled a double homicide.
The Norwalk Police Department is asking for the public's help in solving the case. A $50,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Justin Bisceglie at 203-854-3181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Norwalk Police tip line at 203-854-3111. Tips can be sent anonymously to the police through the department's website, or through text message by typing "NPD" into the text field, followed by the message and sending it to CRIMES (274637).
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Norwalk Woman Charged With Hitting Cop During Medical Call