NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police are offering a $50,000 reward for information to help solve the 2011 murders of Iroquis Alston and Rickita Smalls.
Alston and Smalls, both Bridgeport residents, were found shot to death in a car on Norwalk's Avenue B on Aug. 6, 2011. Their deaths were ruled a double homicide.
The Norwalk Police Department is asking for the public's help in solving the case. A $50,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Justin Bisceglie at 203-854-3181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Norwalk Police tip line at 203-854-3111. Tips can be sent anonymously to the police through the department's website, or through text message by typing "NPD" into the text field, followed by the message and sending it to CRIMES (274637).
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk