NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police are offering a $50,000 reward for information to help solve the 2011 murders of Iroquis Alston and Rickita Smalls.
Alston and Smalls, both Bridgeport residents, were found shot to death in a car on Norwalk's Avenue B on Aug. 6, 2011. Their deaths were ruled a double homicide.
The Norwalk Police Department is asking for the public's help in solving the case. A $50,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Justin Bisceglie at 203-854-3181 or at email@example.com. You can also contact the Norwalk Police tip line at 203-854-3111. Tips can be sent anonymously to the police through the department's website, or through text message by typing "NPD" into the text field, followed by the message and sending it to CRIMES (274637).
- 1 Norwalk Man Faces Phone Theft Charges at Stew Leonard's
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job