NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was shot in the back in the yard of a home on St. John Street at about 6:30 Friday evening, The Hour reported.
The 22-year-old victim was transported to Norwalk Hospital and underwent surgery, the Hour reported.
The suspects in the shooting were spotted running away, the Hour said.
Another shooting incident occurred Wednesday, when a man fired off two to three shots at a group of three other men in the center of the SoNo business district, Lt. Tom Mattera said. No injuries were reported and no arrests were made in that shooting. Read more about that incident here in the Daily Voice.
Read the full story here in The Hour about Friday night's shooting.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues