NORWALK, Conn. – A 19-year-old Norwalk man was arrested on narcotics charges Sunday after officers discovered several small bags of marijuana in his possession, police said.
Tre McPherson, of 4 Gwendolyn St., was arrested at about 9:25 p.m. Sunday near the dumpsters behind the Shell gas station at 94 West Ave.
According to Sgt. Lisa Cotto, officers pulled into the gas station and spotted McPherson and another man acting suspiciously behind the gas station near the dumpsters.
The officers asked to search the two and found several small bags of marijuana in McPherson’s possession and $131 in cash. Nothing was found on the second man, and he was not arrested.
McPherson was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal distribution of a prescription narcotic, possession of narcotics near a school and related charges. He was held in lieu of a $10,000 bond and was scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court Monday.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather