NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will honor officers who have lost their lives in the service of the Norwalk community and those retired members who passed away during the last year.
The ceremony will be held at Norwalk Police Headquarters on Wednesday, May 14, at 11 a.m. Mayor Harry Rilling and Norwalk Chief of Police Thomas E. Kulhawik will host the event.
Coffee and pastries will be served one hour before the start of the service. A lunch buffet will be served after the memorial service.
Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP to Madeline Randall at 203-854-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norwalk Police Headquarters is located at 1 Monroe St.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter